WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 27, 2023

2023.0527.0005...







7 comments:

Cdadbr said...

Rick, you find some of the BEST images! Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - Thanks!

Big Dude said...

Great collection of cocks! Thank you, Rick.

Alejandro said...

Rick:
I like differents pics you published today
Congratulation !!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I know this isn't a meat posting, but I need a night snack of cock and balls. I wonder what made me think of that?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You are very welcome.

Alejandro - Thank you.

Scott - Gee, I dunno.

Xersex said...

sure they are mouthwatering dicks