WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 12, 2023

2023.0512.0003...






4 comments:

Unashamed Male said...

One can imagine the following conversation at the Fish & Chips place:
"I'll have the chips without chips."
"That will be £1.90."
"Fuck the certain price of goods."

Big Dude said...

I haven't laughed so hard in years. Indeed, fuck the certain price of products.

Jimbo said...

You know, I never thought of making orange juice with lemons - it just never occurred to me! I'll have to try that. However I ALWAYS order my chips without any chips when I order chips. I just assumed everybody did that, right?

8D

Hilarious! Thanks Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I'm glad you enjoyed them.