WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 06, 2023

2023.0506.0001...


Dettifoss Waterfall...

Dino Riding...

Good News...

3 comments:

Infidel753 said...

On the third video, it's notable that all the actual technological innovations are from Europe, not here. I'm old enough to remember when the US was the world leader in inventing things. It doesn't seem to be the case any more, except for military technology.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Hell knows how much we need some good news these days. So a big thanks for these ones.
@Infidel: I believe that old Europe never ceased to be innovative. Maybe it's just that, considering the way things are going in the US since a few years, American companies may now find it harder to attract and hire European brains. The risks seems to supersede the benefits. Sad indeed.

Xersex said...

#2 made me smile