WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

2023.0325.0006...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

All of them ASSTASTIC!!!

#1) I'd tear his tight cheeky white long john's off to bury my nose and tongue in that cute butt. Man, I have no will-power.

#2) This cutie, needs a good slap on his ass cheeks for teasing me with that bicep.

#3,4,5,6.7) Somebody is in a cream cheese smoothie mood! Any idea who it might be Rick?

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Gosh, I have no idea. :-P

Jimbo said...

#2 is former AAG model Josh Ohl. Incredible body and a very handsome face. The Total Package.

Thanks Rick

Xersex said...

#2: Josh Ohl. Take a look here on my blog and you'll feel in love only with his eyes!