WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

2022.1224.0004...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh boy, what a set of "nudies":)

#1) Would I ever, love to crawl into his bed, and put a smile on his face. If he's not in the mood for talking, that is ok, we all get down from time to time
#2) Trust me handsome, you can show us. I love them in ALL sizes and shapes.
#3) After this tiger takes his sun bath, I wish he would come and visit me.
#4) Great body, and man I'm loving his cock and balls, big time.
#5) "Well Scott, come and get me!!" Woof!! Indeed I will buddy boy.
#6) OH now, how can I resist that smile, and I'd love to get "teabagged" from him.

Xersex said...

#4 love his vascularity!