WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 03, 2022

2022.1203.0002...





6 comments:

Sean Kelly said...

Ooh, what is the cocktail?

SickoRicko said...

Sean - I'm pretty sure it's a cocktail, but I don't know what kind.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach!!

#1) OH it looks so refreshing, either on a hot summer day, or a winter night sitting by the fireplace, just thinking about life.
#2) Sometimes nothing quite like a fresh croissant with a nice hot cup of coffee. What's even better is sharing it with a lover in your bed.
#3) Oh I could eat the whole pan. Looks so scrumptious.
#4) If there's meat in that casserole, count me in.
#5) Fuck ya, I'm craving protein tonight, and that DEFINITELY fits the bill.
#6) Oh I'm drooling especially if those skews have cream cheese or just cheese with those fresh strawberries.
#7 Only 3, LMAO!! Yummy!!!

Thanks Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're welcome.

Milleson said...

@Sean Kelly---Sorry to disappoint but that "cocktail" picture is used on many websites and is referred to as iced tea or sweet tea on most. One had it identified as a bourbon cocktail, but the recipe included a sprig of thyme as a garnish, and that is obviously a sprig of mint in the photo.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thank you! My mistake. You really know your cocks - er - cocktails. Upon closer examination, I noticed the straws. They're much too big for a cocktail.