WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 08, 2022

2022.1008.0006...





5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Please drop off at my place the hot man in the second picture.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Next-day delivery it is!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh my goodness I commented on these delicious men, but you know me, they COULD have ended up anyplace. My fingers do some strange things. I will certainly be more than happy to tip taps these keys again.

#1) Now, this smiling cutie pie knows how to get me between those gorgeous hairy man legs of his:)

#2) Oh my Tommy Boy your the boss, as far as I'm concerned. Just tell me where to start licking and sucking. Though may I be so bold to ask "Can I come up form behind and kiss each side of your strong neck?"

#3) Oh yes, I remember exactly what I wrote about long dong cutie pie!! I wrote, "Oh yeah I had a delicious thick lemon stick with my coffee this morning at my AA meeting.

#4) Now handsome you rest your hand, and let Scott do the tugging!!!

Thanks Rick for the nudies.

Xersex said...

love their dicks

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.