WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 08, 2022

2022.1007.0003...






E-773 in Chile

11 comments:

Milleson said...

What's all this nonsense I hear about the shortest distance between two points is a straight line? Balderdash!!!

Infidel753 said...

I recognize Paris (#1) and of course the land of my ancestors (#3). Oh, to be able to travel again!

Bob said...

s the last photo the road between Santiago, Chile and the Agentine border? Highway 60 at Los Caracoles.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@8:37am - Sorry, I really don't know.

Unashamed Male said...

Looking at #1, I thought, is that the Place de l'Etoile, where 12 streets come together with the Arc de Triomphe in the center? Then above it is the Tuileries Garden, and beyond it, the Louvre. The Eiffel Tower is not recognizable from above, but I recognize the park that it's in. Thanks for bringing back memories of a visit to Paris years ago. -Larry

SickoRicko said...

Larry - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

nice landscapes

Anonymous said...

Checked google maps it appears to be E-773 in Chile in the last photo. Now mostly a tourist road that was replaced by Hwy 60 as the main thoroughfare.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:37am - Thanks for doing the research!

Anonymous said...

Did not recognise Paris the first time I looked yesterday but a second look and now I see it - one of my favourite cities first visited '61 (and I'm still only 39!). The Eiffel Tower is visible from above.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:55am - You are such a jokester. Yeah, I saw the tower, too, when I enlarged the image.