WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

2022.0517.0008...





I will never understand why men
stick their tongues out like that.

11 comments:

GF said...

They are being smartasses or they think they are teasing us.

JiEL said...

Me too I cannot understand those pics with tongue and I could say the same for those with their «middle finger» up.... So unrespectful.

VoenixRising said...

I know why *I'd* be sicking my tongue out like that for that gentleman.

Xersex said...

me too I don't like tongue like these

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm with you Rick. If their looking for head, just point to your cock, and I will use MY tongue, LMAO, but true!!

#2 could hypnotize with his beautiful eyes .. Woof!!!

Unknown said...

Nice bunch of sexy guys, in spite of the tongue sticking out. But then, imagine what he can do with that tongue and that mouth.

whkattk said...

Me either, Rick....

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Overall, I guess we'll never really know. However, we all know why WE stick our tongues out like that.

JiEL - Yeah, that too! It really turns me off.

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy you got some hot ones up in here today!!!!!!

Jimbo said...

I've never understood why Miley Cyrus does it. It makes her look grotesque and ridiculous.

IMHO, of course.

The culprit in this case is Australian wrestler Dave Marshall who is Out Gay and gorgeous from head-to-toe, which makes it all the more criminal in my book.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - He is very HOT stuff!