WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 14, 2022

2022.0514.0004...







6 comments:

Thurman Laughlin said...

I feel like I'm window shopping and can't decide which one I want.

SickoRicko said...

Thurman - That happens to me all the time.

Big Dude said...

I'll start with the male holding up his tee shirt. The others can insert those beautiful schlongs in my mouth in any order after that. As often as they want.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Sounds like a plan!

Big Dude said...

Rick, I'm thinking a lot of these shots are European. There are a lot of foreskinned dongs. I like that. I learned to suck on a skindicer's meat. I really like sucking off a foreskinner. How about you?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I prefer the circumcised ones. But I wouldn't turn down an uncut man.