WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 04, 2021

2021.1104.0003...








6 comments:

whkattk said...

Whatever that dud in the first pic is serving, I'll have some! The rest...well, okay, if you insist! LOL

Mistress Maddie said...

I think I need some quality time for the last guy.

Luv chocolate said...

My thoughts are the same as whkattk!

BatRedneck said...

That tattooed exhibitionist would have all my attention - and services.

uptonking said...

You had me at #1. Whatever he's serving? I'll have.

BatRedneck said...

It looks like #1 is holding a sieve. He can keep the golden nuggets as long as he shares the sauce :-)