WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 01, 2021

2021.1101.0004...

Paul Barresi









6 comments:

uptonking said...

I did a profile on him. Interesting guy. An outspoken bi-sexual, Barresi has said of this time, "I have no hang-ups about straight, gay, bi, or anything else. When I was young and wild, just like a lot of other straight boys, I would just about fuck anything." - He was best friends with Paul Lynde and was the one who discovered his body the morning after the comedian died. He also was linked to John Travolta - big scandal - and claims Scientology gave him lots of money to STFU. Thanks for sharing.

Xersex said...

san italian look!

Jimbo said...

Despite his rather burly, masculine frame, he's actually on the short side - like 5' 6" or so - which is surprising when you see him in person. Very hot guy, nonetheless. Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Yum, short and compact. Just my type. I take it you were lucky enough to meet him.

Jimbo said...

I got to SEE him in public here in NYC. His size took me completely by surprise but in no way diminished his enormous sex appeal. Far from it.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Lucky you!