WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 24, 2021

2021.1024.0008...

This is a follow-up to the story of abandoned dogs...

5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Let's hope these dogs will safely recover now. Thx for the follow-up!

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You are very welcome. I'm glad there was a happy ending for the dogs.

JiEL said...

A good news for those pets for sure.

But I'm always suspicious and sad when I see all those adds in USA's TV shows where they demand money to save any pets or wild life animals when so many poeple and kids are starving to death in the world and even in USA.

Maybe an «A Team» should think of doing more for humans who are starving all over our planet.

Lot of money badly spent on war and weapons to kill but not enough to save humans from starving to death.
What a bizare world we live in.

Xersex said...

thanks!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Bizarre is right.