WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 24, 2021

2021.0724.0001...




2 comments:

JiEL said...

All those actions by the retrumplicons and since decades to limit voting rights are showing to the rest of the «democracies» in the world that you are no better than a «banana republic».

The right to vote is a sacred right for ALL the citizens of a democratic country and NO active party should have the right to alienate this right.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - We're not far from being a banana republic.