WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 23, 2021

2021.0723.0008...




3 comments:

Milleson said...

Well, finally there is the solution and it's so simple. MAGAs will only believe the lies, so let's give them what they want!!!

BatRedneck said...

#1 : Your IQ was your responsibility in the first place. Time to pay the neglecting price.

#2 :Are you feeling overwhelmed? Wait 'till the people take back what you stole from them (starting with voting right).

#3 : "to concerts - to movies - restaurants - bars - parks or pools - to wherever places we humans like to meet each others (in a friendly manner, no guns allowed, nor confederate flags, etc, this should go without saying)".

JiEL said...

I agree with all BatRedneck said an I would add: no vaccine = no hospital and ventilator. It would be MY liberty to NOT give health care to such stupid people.

Go see those GQP doctors that are misleading you.