WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 20, 2021

2021.0620.0003...










5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at the last three, how I miss the glory days while stationed at San Diego. The bathhouses were fun.

Mistress Maddie said...

OH.MY. GOD.

That hot daddy from Dirty Tony.........

JiEL said...

No.2 Those two are so hawty... The young one on the left I could service anytime with such his nice uncut dick and balls to make me water from everywhere..

Mark Alexander said...

LOVE those last three pix...reminds me of many a night spent at "Mike's Night Gallery" in SF in the 90s.

uptonking said...

Like the granola dude in the first pic.