WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

2021.0529.0004...






4 comments:

Unknown said...

You all can have the others, just leave the senior for me. Love ya much. LOL

uptonking said...

What a nice mix. Even on the beach! Rather fancy that older gentleman. May we all look like that when his age!

Uncle Vic said...

The blonde at the beach with the erection.. is photoshopped.. he's actually got his arm around a girl....

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - Now that you pointed that out, it sure is. Thanks.