WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

2021.0515.0005...







5 comments:

uptonking said...

Great collection. I wanna swing on that last photo. Woot woot. And that is a pretty butt in the first one. Love dudes nude outdoors.

Unknown said...

Hairy daddy on lounger is my first choice, but I'd do all of them.

Xersex said...

sexy regulars!

Anonymous said...

Yes Sir free your willie

Anonymous said...

Third stunning guy is Lucas Etienne from the Warwick Rowers Calendar