WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 08, 2021

2021.0508.0007...





7 comments:

uptonking said...

Lovely clean bums... cascading water is very sexy. As are men in general.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Correct on both points.

JiEL said...

OMG!
As I love to take a shower with a man, those are very sexy and so «washable» not to say drinkable and eatable... YUMMY!

Unknown said...

It's near lunch time. What a wonderful idea.

Xersex said...

amazing bodies!

silverbanshee said...

For a bottom, I'm awfully fixated on men's asses. I've always wanted to just eat the fuck out of a guy's ass. Honestly, I have never met one... how shall I say it?... who's personal habits were "trustworthy" enough for me to try it.

SickoRicko said...

silverbanshee - The best ones are freshly soaped and rinsed.