WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 08, 2021

2021.0508.0004...





5 comments:

uptonking said...

A couple of vintage treasures. The man with the beard in the shower.. do you know his name? He pops up all the time. He looks like a cat. And then the last man is in tons of stuff... he's on my list for a profile. Early 70's dynamo.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Sorry, I don't know the name of the bearded man in the shower.

Xersex said...

great vintage

Anonymous said...

I believe the hot guy in the shower went by Boyd Winner

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:03am - Thank you for his name!