WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 08, 2021

2021.0508.0001...




9 comments:

uptonking said...

All very powerful. And that first one... something we all must keep in mind and educate others about. I remind my mother all the time who's land we live upon and who built this country's economy. The truth hurts.

JiEL said...

Again you're right on the spot. AMEN !

We all are in someway immigrants on this North Amercan soil.
Some are here since more time than others but still not natives to this land.

My ancestors came here near Quebec City from La Rochelle, France in 1645.
This one couple with my family name had 3 children that after had many other children.

This is the same family story of most of us in North America.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - That's quite a family lineage!

Xersex said...

#1 he's so right!

JiEL said...

I have one grand son who is now 9yo and he is the only one to perpetuate my grand fatehr lineage. No one in my family like male cousins have a son who did have a son as I have.

I have two sons, the father of my grand son is 43yo and my youngest son is 39yo but his still single.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - So, there's hope for more.

JDH said...

Thanks for posting this.

SickoRicko said...

JDH - You are very welcome.

silverbanshee said...

Sorry, but #2 is pure bullshit. Because people USED TO do something is NOT an excuse to turn a blind eye now. That is NOT how you build a better society. It just breeds resentment and hate.