WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 01, 2021

2021.0501.0007...





7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

LoL, the look of the biker in the background: lubricating your ass in the street is indeed jaw-dropping :-p

uptonking said...

I'll take bachelor #3, please. :)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Now that you point it out, it sort of *does* look like that.

Uncle Vic said...

I love bare naked in public... it's legal in Seattle as long as you're not harassing anyone... and in Sweden it's legal to masturbate in public as long as you're not doing it AT someone...

Love checking-in with you every day... Uncle Vic

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - I received a citation in Seattle in 1989 for being naked outside in a green space close to a freeway where people went naked. I can't remember exactly where.

Uncle Vic said...

The "Boy side" of the Arboretum?.. by the lake?...

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - Yes! I think that was it.