WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 02, 2021

2021.0402.0007...





7 comments:

whkattk said...

Holy crap, he's got some tight buns, doesn't he?

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Indeed he does.

Milleson said...

That's the great thing about lycra spandex. I can put my 73 year old butt into one of those singlets and look pretty damn hot, too. But then when I take it off, my rear sags down onto the backs of my thighs where it has taken up residency!!! Men #1, 2, 4. Hot, hot, hot!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You made me chuckle.

uptonking said...

Oh, my... that last one. AMAZEBALLS. Literally. :)

Xersex said...

fantastic guys!

Anonymous said...

The fourth guy reminds of a older Max Emerson