WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...







After thinking about the comments arrangement,
I've decided to go back to the old pop-up way.

6 comments:

Xersex said...

thanks! writing comments is so much easier and faster

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - You are welcome.

uptonking said...

Love the kitty DJ. Anne Marie needs to steal that one, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - It's only fair; considering I stole it from someone.

BatRedneck said...

I had to go all over Blogger's options to get this pop-up comments option for my blog though it was right under my nose.
Fine choice you made too (meaning I concur with myself after debating with my two or three other selves who finally agreed we were all right on the matter. And the we went out searching for the place we dig that peace pipe under that special grass some call weed)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - So many options and they all seem to be hidden. Except the weed.