WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 23, 2021

2021.0123.0003...

Al Parker







8 comments:

GF said...

He was so hot in his youth

Luv chocolate said...

Al Parker was one of the best.He lived hard and played hard unfortunately HIV and AIDS had ended the lives of a lot of men!😐

SickoRicko said...

GF - Indeed, he was.

Luv chocolate - Yes, way too many.

Xersex said...

so sexy guy

BatRedneck said...

Splendid man.
I don't know why, but the first one made me think of Andy Warhol's Factory with all that mix of freedom of creativity alongside with this idea that depravation does not have to be a gross word to use and live.
(or is it the glass of red wine I just drank that's speaks?)
He makes me remember that man I met at a friend's around year 2000. Can't remember his first name, Harry maybe. He had been a famous model for Marlboro back in the days, eating life "by both ends" as we say in French, but AIDS had terribly aged him. I was driven by his sad wiseness and serenity while we were talking about actual matters, yet futiles to him.
Some say people never die as long as there's someone to think about them. So thank you Rick for reminding me of him.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You are very welcome. And might I add: you are a very good writer.

BatRedneck said...

Rick - Anyone is, or can be, as long as they get inspired. And it seems to me you are quite good at it.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Thank you.