WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 09, 2021

2021.0109.0008...

We all could use some of this...

15 comments:

bobbert said...

Absolutely touching....a friend indeed...

Milleson said...

I've cried a lot during these past four days and I cried viewing these hairy, loving beings. There is a difference in the tears. Thank you for sending this love our way.

SickoRicko said...

Dogs are the most wonderful creatures. Humans could take a lesson from them.

SickoRicko said...

You are very welcome. This video gave me goosebumps.

uptonking said...

Made me cry.

GF said...

You can't watch this and not get emotional.

bobbert said...

When my bosses dog 'Willow' was a puppy she used to come and jump up om my lap as I sat at my desk, and fell asleep, there I would be with a perfect lap dog, I don't know who was the more contented....even now she come and shakes a paw every time we meet, makes me cry!

JiEL said...

I live with my 4 cats and must say that them too are giving me that kind of love in their own specific ways.
For sure this video is heart braking and is very nice to watch.

SickoRicko said...

You are obviously a dog lover. Me too. But I serve a cat.

SickoRicko said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. When I saw the video, I had to post it.

Unknown said...

😍💗💗💗 thank you.

Jimbo said...

Absolutely beautiful. And yes, I did need it just about now. Thanks, Rick!

Henri said...

I've seen today this tender post. We have a lot to learn from dogs and from cats. Lovely video: it's easy to have tears in our eyes, looking these images.
Thank you very much, Ricky.
Kisses, hugs.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown & Jimbo & Henri - You are all very welcome.

Xersex said...

so sweet!