WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 09, 2021

2021.0109.0003...

Peter Speach





6 comments:

jsstrand said...

Handsome man - wonder how he has aged -

Xersex said...

nice guy

Milleson said...

Aaaaaah. Peter Speach, saw that issue of Playgirl. The type of man I would have pursued had I been out in the 80s. Dark good looks, timely mustache, bullet hole chin, gorgeous hairy bod. So nice to remember him again.

SickoRicko said...

I hope gracefully.

SickoRicko said...

Yeah, I like dark good looks as well.

uptonking said...

Another vintage marvel.