WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Daily Fractal & GIF...



<<<<< >>>>>




Caution, whine ahead: I updated my mini-Mac to the latest
operating system yesterday. Why the F do they have to
change the entire look of things??

AND, I just noticed that my blog
has changed ever so slightly.

4 comments:

Rad said...

Right there with you! IOS and I have a HATE / HATE relationship. It hates when I turn things off, I hate when it reorganizes things "because it thinks it will make life easier!".

I have a Mac Mini that I cratered and repartitioned to use Windows. Love the form-factor of the mini. Unfortunately, I am still strapped to the iPhone and iPad. HATE...(understatement) the iPhone. Wish I trusted the Android OS (too damn many years working in cybersecurity).

We will soldier through...

Keep up the great work!
Rad

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I totally understand the HATE/HATE relationship with Apple. I have an iPhone as well and it gives me fits sometimes. Thank you for the compliment.

Red Sierra said...

Believe me, Microsoft updates ain't any better! Yuck!

SickoRicko said...

Red Sierra - Unless we're a real techie - which I'm NOT - we're at their mercy.