WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

2020.0930.0001...





8 comments:

whkattk said...

That thing touted as a Presidential Debate held last night was a disaster within 4 minutes. Wallace proved once again how lousy he is at that job. But, if Dumpster's behavior didn't convince those on the fence, then nothing will. He's a bully, he's an abuser.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Jerry and I really wished Wallace had either a gavel or an off switch for dumpster's mic.

bobbert said...

(As we say here in the UK)
I was 'gobsmacked' when I saw some of the 'highlights' shown on the news over here.....not a terribly good example of sensible political debate for high office?

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - It was frustrating and painful to watch. Decorum has certainly gone down the toilet.

Xersex said...

let's hope in about a month this nightmare will end

bobbert said...

If last evenings debacle doesn't motivate the fine people of the US to get out and vote...then I fear for not only you good people in America, but perhaps all of us...Take care my dear friend.

uptonking said...

That last one got me chuckling. Thanks, Rick. Oh, what painful times are these!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

bobbert - Not good at all for America, and not good for the world.

uptonking - Very painful.