WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 12, 2020

2020.0912.0001...


Ordinarily, my first post of the day (after the fractal) is dedicated to memes depicting that lying sack-of-shit twitter-ass and his cult followers. The state of this country causes me much stress and anxiety. After talking with my therapist yesterday, she suggested that I try posting those later in the day to see if that keeps from ruining my morning. I tried that once before, but it lasted for only one day because I'm a creature of habit. This time I'm going to attempt it for an entire week. She knows this blog and my viewers are important to me.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let that sack of shit get you all stressed out keep in mind when you see him or think of his insanity that he won't last forever. Unfortunately, the damage that he has already implemented will take time to repair. And more joyous days are ahead of us all. Joe in Italy

SickoRicko said...

Joseph - Thank you very much for your comment. I'm sure hoping more joyous days will be ahead for all of us.

Henri said...

I agree with Joseph, Ricky. Don't let these poor man stresse you. Better days will arrive. Nothing is eternal , nothing is for ever. Hugs, Henri.

bobbert said...

Dear Rick....
I love to view all the material you post, and look forward to logging on each time...for my 'RikoFix' of the day..your dedication is personally much appreciated by myself on this side of 'The Pond' my friend.
Take care, stay safe and think of a 'Trump Free' US sometime soon hopefully...!
Regards
Bob x

Xersex said...

follow your therapist

SickoRicko said...

Henri - You are correct: nothing is eternal, except my hugs for you.

bobbert - 'Trump Free' US is a wonderful thought!

Xersex - I'll do my best.

Jimmy said...

Smooch!

O!Daddie said...

Sorry to hear how badly this all affects you, Rick. I am thinking of cutting down the numerous news services I subscribe to in order to reduce my own stress. In the event that there is 4 more years of this lunacy, I will patiently wait for it all to be over in 2024 and shut out the daily madness as best I can.

Wishing you the best on your journey, and keep reminding yourself of the physical damage all this does to you.

XXXXX

SickoRicko said...

Jimmy - Thank you.

O!Daddie - Less news would be good also. Thanks for reminding me that a new process is for my health.

Unknown said...

Agreeing with the other post. PLEASE, take care of your health. I think we all could go a week without the ?????, whatever is in the white house.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Oh, I'll still post that fat-ass. Only at the end of the day.

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Rick, from another Rick across the river in Vancouver. After the first of the year I found myself spiraling down into depression and not handling this dark period in our history. I started counseling for the problems associated with coming out at 70 and the problems that carries. My counselor also lets me vent about this president and the damage he and his enablers have done to this country that I love and live for. My solution: turn off all news except for the weather report. turn on the music channels and enjoy them all day, and in the evening, watch the wonderful black and white movies and Technicolor musicals on TCM. I am stable now and a happier person, and we will get through this. We must vote in numbers that will be historic to rid ourselves of this cancer in the White House. You do your part with this blog and do it beautifully. Carry on, My friend, Much love to you and yours.

SickoRicko said...

Rick - Thank you very much for your nice comment. Congratulations on coming out! Better late than never. Yes, less news and more TCM is a good prescription.