WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 04, 2020

2020.0904.0008...

Artist Harry Bush







7 comments:

bobbert said...

Love this collection of errotic artwork..thanks for posting!

uptonking said...

What an interesting way to see the world.

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - You are very welcome.

uptonking - And add beauty.

Chris A said...

Every time I see one of his drawings on line, I save it! Thanks!

Chris A said...

I just made an interesting discovery. If I hit copy on a picture and then save it is about half the size compared to when I click on the picture to enlarge it, scroll up to it and then drag it to the folder. weird.

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - I think you are doing this on a phone, correct? That is why I will never be without a desktop computer.

Xersex said...

fantastic artist