WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 28, 2020

2020.0828.0008...







6 comments:

Unknown said...

The eyes have it. Every one of these great looking men.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Indeed.

whkattk said...

Those are some fabulous pics!

Jimmy said...

YUM!

Anonymous said...

Rick,
I love your blog!
Today, blogger did something which I think may cause you more work and aggravation!
I was viewing and reading to catch up for the week, and went back to Friday,when I got there, I went to go to the links, they weren't there!
I refreshed the page and they were still not there...
Then I closed it, and tried again....
Then the links and everything from the side bar were now at the bottom of the page. I don't think I inadvertently did this or not.
If I did, I humbly apologize.
Yours,

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Not to worry! That's been aggravating me ever since I started using Blogger's "new and improved" interface. I don't know why that happens but it happens quite frequently. I thought it might have been only at my end because when I mentioned it, one viewer said the blog looked fine. It's very frustrating but I don't know what to do about it.