WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 07, 2020

2020.0807.0008...








A local friend of mine just let me know that when trying to capture one of the pix that are set side-by-side in a post, only the left one will open, regardless of which one is clicked. I don't know what is causing that, sorry. I'll experiment to see if that can be corrected.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last two pictures are very nice backsides.

David said...

I have seen that picture problem also. The side by side pictures are somehow linked together.

SickoRicko said...

David - I've noticed them being linked when I look at the HTML, but didn't know it would do what it's doing once published.

uptonking said...

That guy in the first pic looks so happy. I wanna be that happy.

Fullmoonma said...

I just click on the picture I want to save and move it to my desktop. No problems. MacBookAir

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Me too.

Fullmoonma - Hmm, I wonder why a laptop would make a difference.