WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 01, 2020

2020.0801.0007...






3 comments:

Rad said...

The B&W photo a few up from the bottom (long hair, hanging out among the vines) reminds me of the Annie Liebowitz spread she did for the 1984 Olympics, one photo was of Greg Louganis in a loincloth, draped over a tree branch. I was not "out" at the time, and caught the photo in either GQ or SI, and was too nervous to stash a copy to stoke my fantasies later. I recall seeing an Olympic Games Photos coffee table book at some relatives house that had it, but again - too many people and I was too closeted to let the eyes linger.

I have never seen is it since, but when I see a boy with shaggy, wet hair, it sets my mind all aflutter...

Thanks for the memories!

Rad

uptonking said...

Some vintage wonderful! Say, is that Sting with his bandmates The Police? They used to bleach their hair to death, too.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - You are very welcome. I have those same feelings for wet men.

uptonking - That was before they were famous.