WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

2020.0613.0010...







5 comments:

uptonking said...

Such beautiful photos. Love that first one. And, of course.. love the last.

uptonking said...

I've thought this for a long time... Trump's tactic of look over here. Look over there. ? While we are eyeing all the 'big' issues... they are mere distractions from all the terrible things his administration is doing behind the scenes. Just like George W's administration. SMH. Sad.

O!Daddie said...

ARTSY!!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I agree with you.

orlando1 said...

The last image is a work of art.