WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

2020.0613.0007...






Second from bottom, on right, has been 'shopped.

4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Proof? I'm beginning to think that when they handed out cocks, I thought they said rocks....

Anonymous said...

Which one? or both?. & why do you say that?

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I should have been more specific. It's the one on the right. I've corrected the post to reflect that. I said that because I'm familiar with the body and cock but not the head (although, it's a very nice head). But darned if I can think of the name of the model. I'll try to find that info today and post an addendum to this post. Stay tuned.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - It took me all day but I finally found it! David Anthony. See Post 2020.0614.0009...