WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 24, 2020

2020.0124.0820...






10 comments:

whkattk said...

Great set today! Love those selfies.... Chris Hayes asked the cvongresswoman from CA about needing to resign after those pics of her were released, "How do we deal with future politicians when it has become so common for people to post photos?" We adapt to new normals.

I've joined the Buttigieg campaign so I can help get rid of what Cheeto's administration is trying to make "normal."

Happy Friday. Have a good weekend!

bignate said...

You have the best posts!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I knew nothing of the flap about the congresswoman. I had to Google it.

You have a good weekend as well!

bignate - Thank you very much!

bobbert said...

Love those two top images (although everything you post is highly regarded) I am intrigued by your discussion about a resignation?

SickoRicko said...

bob bert - A female congresswoman from California (I forget her name) was having an affair with a female aide, posting pix on social media, all while married to a man.

bobbert said...

Oh I see, shocking eh! :)

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - Yes, scandalous. People should just let people be people. Sheesh.

Chris A said...

In this set I think you saved the best for last!

bobbert said...

Yes can you imagine coming up behind him?

Xersex said...

#2 He's Faniel Garofali (here)