WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 28, 2019

201912280505...





2 comments:

Bryan said...

I receive Social Security Disability benefits, and they aren't taxable. The private disability insurance benefits are, but that amount is small enough (about $700/month) that, having had no income and no deductions to reclaim, I haven't had enough to be required to file a return. Is it different for regular post-retirement social security?

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - A portion of regular Social Security CAN be taxable IF you have income from any source that, when added to Social Security, goes over a certain amount. (I don't know what that figure is.) "Any source" includes interest from savings accounts. I hope that answers your question.