WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

201912220537...




3 comments:

Xersex said...

your potus will not be impeached, be sure!

Xersex said...

indeed, he will most likely be re-elected!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Well, he has indeed been impeached in the House of Representatives, but it was all for show since the Senate is guaranteed to acquit him. And, unfortunately, you're probably right that he will get re-elected.