WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 16, 2018

201811160554...




5 comments:

Xersex said...

what guys! last one jhas a very nice dick!

bobbert said...

Hi...
Sorry haven't been on site for a while...needed time to get come to terms with something..okay now and hope all are well....
Regards from the UK...we are in a 'bit of a mess at the moment'
Robby x

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Glad to hear from you and that you're okay now. Yeah, I've seen the headlines about what's going on over there.

bobbert said...

All over leaving (or not the EU)...we are in a right mess...politics eh...?

bignate said...

The smile on #2 is almost as magnificent as the cock on #3