WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Post-16033...

This is very sad...


Vet Reveals What Happens in a Dying Pet's Final Moments


“Asked my vet what the hardest part was about his job and he said when he has to put an animal down 90% of owners don’t actually want to be in the room when he injects them so the animal’s last moments are usually them frantically looking around for their owners and that broke me,” the Twitter user posted on July 26.

“They search every face in the room for their loved person. They don’t understand why you left them when they are sick, scared, old or dying from cancer and they need your comfort,” reads the post from Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital, which also calls those who don’t stay with their pets cowards.

Read entire story HERE.

4 comments:

Xersex said...

I read this recently! so sad.
many are cowards

Anonymous said...

When I was younger I guess I was one of those cowards. Now that I am older and wiser I say would you leave your child or parent to be put to sleep? If so shame on you. I will always stay with my pet be it dog cat or something else. I now feel so guilty about leaving my dog when I was younger but that what my mom did so I learned from her. Poor excuse I know but truthful. This really made me think and that's good, Educate yourself and do what your heart says and if it says leave then I feel sorry for you and your pet and family member.

bobbert said...

That's made me so sad....

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thank you for sharing.