WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Post-10655...


Goodness, Jerry and I slept late! Three hours past my usual time and the day feels half gone.

The colonoscopy went well yesterday, it's the prep that's a bitch. They removed three polyps and I'll get the results in about two weeks.

My RAM arrived in the mail and I'm hoping when I call the repair place to have it installed that they can do it either today or tomorrow. I hate being without my computer!

5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

if you're feeling brave, you can probably do it yourself - look up a 'how to' on Youtube. I did it to an old Dell tower a while back

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - I watched one and I'm not brave enough. Taking it in.

Xersex said...

hope all well!

Unknown said...

So pleased the colonoscopy went well. Trust all results will also be good news!

Howard in CT said...

So happy your colonoscopy went well!!

As one who has had 4 colonoscopies, "removal of polyps" was just a precautionary thing, they told me.

Drink a lot of fluids!! All that prep tends to leave you dehydrated, which messes up the balance of electrolytes in the body.