WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Post-10135...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a fly or is it a bee? The latin name for Bee is 'Apis' - A Piss?

whkattk said...

Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Great idea!

O!Daddie said...

I am trying to figure out the common thread in this set.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - There ain't one.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Then we could call a urinal an apiary...
The French already call a urinal a pissoir.
This sounds like it could be fun!