WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Post-6382...




6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

1st guy I used to love watching him on x-tube, but now he thinks he is it and a bag of chip and charges to watch. never mind.

Number 2 I could have fun with that boy..WOOF.

Number 3 love those blue eyes of his.

WOOF
Ray

O!Daddie said...

nice 'fruit' salad !

karl said...

That decor in the last picture is TERRIBLE!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - What?! You don't like my place? (Only kidding. How'd it go with your sister and your mother's ashes?)

karl said...

Rick - I have her ashes with me in my home. We are still deciding on when/if we should put them with our fathers. At the moment tho I just cant face it and need her here with me; even tho she specified cremation over burial I still find it difficult that a person can end up like that in the end.
My sister still thinks she hears her voice sometimes, and I dont know what to make of having her remains here with me. An extremely frought time.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I know it sounds trite, but things will get better with time. I want to be cremated myself when the time comes and dumped into the Columbia River along the gay end of the nude beach on Sauvie Island so I can be washed out to the ocean.