WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post-1222...




4 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Last pic: My kinda Sunday Brunch! ;)

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - Yeah man!

karl said...

Top pic...the nude guy looks a bit like Sean William Scott from the American Pie films.

Is this how they conduct strip-searches in the US?!? Our system is much more sophisticated [but then we ARE British!LOL!] When I have time, Id like to share my Strip-search/Cavity-search Masterclass on how it SHOULD be done. Should make for some interesting reading[so long as my bosses aernt watching!].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Haha!