WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Amorosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteVery nice "affection posting" Rick!
#1,2) Lads in love or lust, it's all good
#3) Now this beautiful black and white photo will take anyone out of a blue mood.
#4) In the heat of the moment, men will put their hand in the "cookie jar"!!
Last one) Be it in a river, or in bed, everyone likes to "cuddle me bum"!!