WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I am assuming the label is referring to Dutch Elm disease.... so many beautiful trees gone.
ReplyDeletePhoto 4-
ReplyDeleteThe Packard rode smooth on the way to the oilfield. And here we see Betty, Bill and Mary plotting the demise of their father to get control of his very valuable oil leases in Long Beach.
The old man has got to go !
And what a perfect spot to bury his corpse when the nasty deed is done.
With the war on, the story of his disappearance will be buried in the back pages of the local newspapers, and the whole tragic matter forgotten.
The perfect crime, the movie Chinatown eat your heart out ! :)
-Rj