WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

2026.0805.0001-Wednesday...






4 comments:

  1. The red circle does not include Mecca and Medina, site of most of the activities of Muhammad, the most important prophet of the Koran, so that image is not accurate. Extend the circle southward a bit, making it more oval, and it would be correct. The point is valid, but I do wish people would take the trouble to get these things right so we don't look like we're making ignorant arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all makes me sad....especially "god has a plan" after a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.4 is just what we can see in USA. After any tragedies you hear all over "Our Thoughts and Prayers" in USA. Seems that the "In God We Trust" or "God Save America" is a scam after all....
    Recently on my Facebook I saw a video of JFK talking of the importance of the separation of church and politic. 64 years years after, this message is not coming into USA's politics and worse, MAGA and GOP are more and more stuffing in the Americans throats their idiotic beliefs.
    Again USA is going backward and is no more a modern democracy without the influence of any religion.
    Something many other countries did achieve decades or even centuries ago like in France.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.