WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Today is "House Cleaning" day. It will take me most of the morning to go through the house from the basement game room to 2nd floor; vacuuming, dusting, straightening things up, gathering the trash and recycling for tomorrows pick-up.
ReplyDeleteI hate my house. It will take me most of the morning to go through the house from the basement game room to 2nd floor; vacuuming, dusting, straightening things up, gathering the trash and recycling for tomorrows pick-up.
I see a "tiny house" and my heart leaps.
With plenty of outdoor space, I could live in a tiny house....especially on a beach.
ReplyDeleteI need one of these for glamping!
ReplyDelete