WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
THANKS FOR THESE PLANS, RICK!! The 1206 and 1208, in particular, could be constructed economically and efficiently with modern materials and great Wisconsin-type insulation, plus modern HVAC systems to be very comfortable and neat houses. Put a Mid-Century Modern exterior, plus a detached garage/storage area on them, on a sizable lot, and make them even better for small families, singles, or grand-parents. In other words, "They just work!"
ReplyDeleteWhat is your source for these plans? Thanks,!
cdadbr - You're very welcome for the plans. As for their source: I don't remember. I just know that when I ran across them I spent the better part of an afternoon stealing as many as I could.
DeleteI have to comment on the artwork for the last house. Apparently it's a house for some other planet, where the trees grow a thousand feet tall. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these. These are what I would call starter homes. I will take 1208 0r 1209. A couple of those bedrooms are tight but they will work. I like the total size of 943 square feet. As stated here before, I dislike homes with garages in front. The take away from the look of the home. Push the garage in the back, out of site. Better yet a detached garage. Now, I live in Denver and we have garages in the back yard and you enter in through an alley.
ReplyDeleteLe confort et la sécurité de l’Amérique suburbaine.
ReplyDeleteLe «American Dream» que beaucoup ne peuvent plus posséder aujourd’hui :(
-Beau Mec à Deauville
#2 is perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteIf plan #1 were built today, or if there are any existing examples still around, I’m sure that the larger bedroom and the bathroom would be combined/converted into an en suite with the door to the hallway, closed off, and allowing the second bathroom to be shared by the smaller two bedrooms down the hall and the rest of the guests or company, if there was a party or something… or maybe the utility room could also be converted into a half bath for guests…
ReplyDelete